Optimum Resources Management
is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
Before Applying Please Read Through Carefully and get all the necessary document ready. Also, get ready your WAEC/NECO Result.
Kiisi Trust Fund a donor advised fund (DAF) by Trust Africa
is offering scholarships to Ogonis (The Ogonis are found in Four Local Government Areas in Rivers State: Eleme, Gokana, Khana and Tai.)
who are in tertiary institutions in Nigeria and should be a full-time second year (200 Level) Student studying any course.
Interested candidates should click on https://www.orm-ng.com/ogonischolarshipfund200level
Application Period: July 13 - August 31, 2020
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR OGONI STUDENTS STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be
in Level 200 in any Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
3. All applicants must
upload clear scanned copies of all documents (pdf or jpeg formats) to ascertain the genuineness of
claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
Local Government Identification Certificate
iv. Passport Photograph (clear background not
older than three
v. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
4. All applicants must be
have a CGPA of 2.5 or Above.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on https://www.orm-ng.com/ogonischolarshipfund200level
2. Click on "Apply" then create
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other
information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the
names on all documentation in same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to
eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph
with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click "Submit Application" to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
To support a Full-time Second Year Ogoni students in Nigeria tertiary institutions with minimum of 2.5 CGPA and above.
A Full-time Second Year Student in any Nigeria tertiary institution-Universities, Polytechnics & colleges.
A Full-time Second Year student with a CGPA of 2.5 or Above
No. Any Nigeria tertiary institution
Yes. You must acknowledge Kiisi Trust Fund (KTF) and Trust Africa whenever you get to your final year in your research project.
N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only) to be disbursed once annually.